looking for some solutions? You are welcome.

SOLVED: Error:Failed to resolve: android.arch.core:common:1.1.0

shabz4real:

My system suddenly went off and I switched it on and I got Error:Failed to resolve: android.arch.core:common:1.1.0 error in my android studio. I have tried clean and rebuild project but it did not work. I have researched on the internet but none could solve my problem.

build. gradle(project)

// Top-level build file where you can add configuration options common to all sub-projects/modules.

buildscript {
repositories {
    jcenter()
}
dependencies {
    classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradle:2.2.0'

    // NOTE: Do not place your application dependencies here; they belong
    // in the individual module build.gradle files
}
}

allprojects {
repositories {
    jcenter()
    maven {
        url 'https://jitpack.io'
    }
    maven {
        url "https://maven.google.com"
    }
}
}

task clean(type: Delete) {
delete rootProject.buildDir
}

build.gradle(App)

apply plugin: 'com.android.application'

android {
compileSdkVersion 27
buildToolsVersion "27.0.1"
defaultConfig {
    applicationId "com.example.system2.tranxav"
    minSdkVersion 16
    targetSdkVersion 24
    versionCode 1
    versionName "1.0"
    testInstrumentationRunner 
  "android.support.test.runner.AndroidJUnitRunner"
}
buildTypes {
    release {
        minifyEnabled false
        proguardFiles getDefaultProguardFile('proguard-android.txt'), 'proguard-rules.pro'
    }
}
} 

dependencies {

compile fileTree(dir: 'libs', include: ['*.jar'])
androidTestCompile('com.android.support.test.espresso:espresso-core:2.2.2', 
{
    exclude group: 'com.android.support', module: 'support-annotations'
})

   compile 'com.stripe:stripe-android:6.1.1'
compile 'com.stripe:stripe-java:1.47.0'
compile 'com.stripe:stripe-android:1.0.4'
compile 'com.squareup.retrofit2:retrofit:2.3.0'
compile 'com.squareup.retrofit2:converter-gson:2.3.0'
compile 'com.github.bumptech.glide:glide:3.7.0'
 compile 'com.android.volley:volley:1.0.0' // dependency file for Volley
compile 'com.android.support:appcompat-v7:27.0.2'
compile 'com.android.support:cardview-v7:27.1.0'
compile 'com.android.support:recyclerview-v7:27.1.0'
compile 'com.android.support:design:27.1.0'
compile 'com.basgeekball:awesome-validation:1.3'
compile 'com.parse:parse-android:1.16.5'
compile 'com.parse.bolts:bolts-tasks:1.4.0'
compile 'com.parse.bolts:bolts-applinks:1.4.0'
testCompile 'junit:junit:4.12'
compile 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-appindexing:8.4.0'
}

I don't know what could be the cause of the problem.



Posted in S.E.F
via StackOverflow & StackExchange Atomic Web Robots
Share:

No comments:

Recent