looking for some solutions? You are welcome.

SOLVED: What's the "normal" opposite of flautando? – music.stackexchange.com

Eoin O'Kelly: I'm writing a piece in which I need string instruments to switch regularly between flautando and normal timbre. How do I denote this? Basically, I need a word which means "normal" with regard to where ...

Posted in S.E.F
via StackOverflow & StackExchange Atomic Web Robots
This Question have been answered

No comments: